Monday, September 1, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Barbara Johnson

Part Six of Accused? Guilty, is now online. The novel is serialized into forty-one parts, so will announce as each becomes available.

Theresa A. Cancro

My poem, “You Caught Me,” appears on the Brandywine Village Network's Memoir page.  Note: this website loads slowly. Click on the photos to read the writings.


“Jawbreaker,” appears in Kind of a Hurricane Press anthology, A Touch of Saccharine, now in print.


“Garnet,” and “Crimson Circle,” appear in Stormcloud Poets Second Anthology, also just out in print.

Judith Quaempts

My novel, A Place Called Winter chosen as a Top Pick and reviewed today in Underground Book Reviews.
 

 Some of Novels-L may remember critiquing this for me-because of the great crits I wound up cutting about 10,000 words and learning a heck of a lot. So thanks again for getting me this far.


No comments: