Monday, September 29, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

---

Judith Quaempts

Barry Basden, editor of Camroc Press Review, has accepted two poems for publication - but will be a while before they show up-CPR is a busy place. I really want to put in a plug for Barry, who made CPR a labor of love. His acceptance of several poems of mine early on was a huge encouragement and I am forever grateful.

Lynne Hinkey

My review of Graveyard Shift is up at Underground Book Reviews, and my interview with the author, Angela Roquet, is also up here.

Guilie Castillo

The full collection of the 2014 A Year In Stories, all twelve volumes, are now available at the Sayville, Long Island library. I've never had any of my work available at a library--I'm over the moon!

Pamelyn Casto

Pamelyn Casto's co-written article on turning anecdotes into flash fiction (which was originally published in Writer's Digest and then re-published in Guide to Writing Fiction Today), is now published anew and is available online.

Link to the article
Link to Fiction Southeast

Patricia Johnson

Eclectica online magazine accepted three of my poems for the October/November issue. Eclectica is a solid, lovely lit mag that has been around quite a while and has a wonderful group of editors.

No comments: