Monday, December 15, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

My flash, “Feeling Lucky,” is up at Clever Magazine


Another flash, “A Love Story,” will appear in a future issue of Wild Violet Magazine

Lori Brody

My story, “Tuberose,” is up today at the Atticus Review.


Francene Stanley
http://511580395457358476.weebly.com/

My novel, Seaweed Ribbons, which went through the novels-l list last year, has been published at last by Double Dragon Publishing.

Chioma Iwunze-Ibiam

I am glad to announce that my romance novel, Finding Love Again, has been published by Ankara Press, and is available for sale here. Special thanks to the wonderful writers on the Lovestory list. I can't thank you enough for your critiques and kind words of encouragement. You're simply the best.



No comments: