Monday, March 23, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Deb O’Neille Schubbe

My story, “Keeping It Lively,” will be/or is supposed to be published by Romance Flash in May. I'll get paid upon publication. This story was critiqued by members of LoveStory, the romance group of IWW. Thanks, everyone!

Lynne Hinkey

I have a review of Joe Canzano's, “Magno Girl,” and an interview with the author on Underground Book Reviews.

Guilie Castillo-Oriard

My latest article, on Evelyn Kallansee (singer with Dutch band Tristan) and the unexpected places one finds one's identity, was published in today's edition of the Amigoe Express. The article is available on the newspaper's website, too.


Jeannette de Beauvoir

Yesterday I was the guest on two unusual blogs:

1) Dru's blog asks authors to provide readers with a day in the life of their character, something new and not lifted from a book. That was fun.

2) The honor of being invited to a discussion day at Jungle Red Writers is pretty terrific all by itself, but when you read the comments you see what an extraordinary day it can turn out to be: 


Claudette Alexander

My first internet TV interview discussing my novel, Sunrise From an Icy Heart, is on ThatChannel.

Wayne Scheer

My flash, “Unfinished Business,” is up at Ken*Again. This one began in Practice a while back, so big thanks go to the Practice critters.


No comments: